This program was designed to assist working parents, and for the most part follows the same schedule as Stephenville Independent School District. The program will be located at Stephenville Recreation Department and at facilities in Stephenville City Park; 378 W. Long.
Early Release- Until 6:00 pm
Full Day- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Break Camps- M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Before Care 7:00 am to 8:00 am
Closed for any holidays that the City of Stephenville facilities are closed for.
UPCOMING PROGRAM HIGHLIGHT: ALL-STARS SUMMER CAMP
- Join our fun and spunky SPARD crew this summer for our All-Star Summer Camp.
- Camp will be held at Stephenville Recreation Department: 378 W. Long Street
- Hours of operation: 7:30 AM (drop off) - 6 PM (pick up)
- Fee: $85 per week per child. We do offer a $5 discount for each additional child.
- We will be taking field trips this summer. Planned field trips are optional and there are additional fees associated with each trip. We will send out the schedule and cost of trips closer to time.
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM campers will trek to Splashville for a time only open to them. Weather permitting, of course. If your camper is not a strong swimmer, they can bring their own coast guard approved personal floatation device. If they don't have one, no worries, Splashville staff will provide them. Please remember to bring dry clothes and a towel. We will provide sunscreen.
- Campers must have breakfast and bring sack lunch. We provided 2 snacks.
- We will have Fun Fridays! Each camper must bring $5 and we order pizza/snow cones as afternoon snack!
- Camp is not hosted during holidays that city facilities close.